Cooking lesson in Florence: from the market to the table from Lucca
- Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef and the receipts for the dishes you prepared
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour market to table cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Florence. Visit the central food market with your chef, before learning tips and techniques to make a full Italian meal that you can recreate at home. In the afternoon have free time to discove Florence on your own.
What if returning from Italy you could show your family and friends, not only pictures, but your cooking skills too? Wouldn’t be great to impress them with a typical Italian meal you cooked yourself? Join our professional cooking class! You will gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal! The class will start with a visit to the market: our Italian chef will help you choose the best ingredients. Once you got everything you need, we will move to the unique location where the class will take place, in the heart of Florence. During the four hours lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. We will first prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them. Our chef will show you how to make fresh pasta from the row ingredients and you will have the chance to knead it yourself!
You will also cook the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), ‘bruschetta’ as a starter, a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, as well as a dessert! Our chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or soft drink as you prefer. At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef, as well as the receipts for the dishes you made, in order for you, to try them again, once back home.
In the evening, take the shuttle and go back to Lucca
- Shuttle service from/to Lucca
- All necessary ingredients
- Lunch with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
- Free time in Florence
- Child 0-12 years: free
Schedule of the tour:
- 7:00am: Shuttle service from Lucca in Porta Sant'Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station
- 8:00 am: Arrival in Florence and some free time
- 10:00 pm: departure of the tour (check in closes 15 min. before departure) from My Tour Office in Via Martelli, 33RED
- 2:30 pm: the tour ends and free time to visit Florence on your own
- 8.30 pm: shuttle service to go back to Lucca. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9.30 pm: Arrival in Lucca Porta Sant'Anna
*On Sundays and bank holidays - when the central market is closed – clients will enjoy a special introduction and extra tasting at the cooking class
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Every day at 7.00 am
Departs from Lucca to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Porto Venere and the Cinq...
Departs from Lucca to disovery Florence on your own and the Chianti region with the afternoon wine t...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Departs in early morning from Lucca to Florence.Visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse...
Pistoia has been declared Italy’s Capital of Culture for 2017, so we say now’s the time to get a hea...
This Lucca tour is all about experiencing the city the real way, by becoming a local for a day! Ital...