DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Wine experience
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be led to an introduction of Vinci, you'll have time to discover the enchanting atmosphere of the medieval village and the museum with Leonardo Da Vinci’s (by yourself) incredible machines and inventions
Then you will drive across the hills to an ancient winery where you will discovering the process of winemaking. The winery is surrounded by the vineyards and the olive-trees, where excellent wines and extra virgin olive oils are produced. You will visit the old winery that has inside a lots objects to the pass.
After that of course you will taste the excellent local wines as the typical Sangiovese the base of all tuscan red wines. A owner will learn the characteristics of wine, in the middle of the Chianti Hills.
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in the city area)
- Small-group tour
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities (optional)
Free pick up at your accomodation (inside city area) or meeting point in front of Central Train Station (we request contact us the day before to arrange your pick up, please let us know if you choose for Piazza stazione's pick up)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Hotel name and city, age A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick up or meeting point 10 am
- Please contact us the day before the trip to arrange your meeting point
Children 2-9 years old: reduced