Las Ventas bullring and museum visit with audioguide
- The most important bullring in Spain
- A emblematic place of the heart and soul of bullfighting
- The arena where all matadors want to succeed
- The tour includes the bullring and the museum
With this visit you will discover a place which is emblematic of the heart and soul of bullfighting, where the world’s finest matadors present their artistry and skill. We will guide around the key parts of the bullring, from the beautiful bullfighting Museum to the Chapel, the ring, the callejón…. putting into context the three protagonists of this magnificent spectacle: the audience, the bullfighter and the bull.
The Plaza de Toros of Las Ventas is considered the most important bullring in the world, the Mecca of bullfighting, the arena where all matadors want to succeed. It is also the most demanding audience in the world, and few bullfighters reach the absolute triumph, the exit through the Puerta Grande of Madrid: less than 100 bullfighters since it opened in 1931. Las Ventas is a seasonal bullring, in which bullfights begin at the end of March and end in October, normally on Sundays.
The visit includes the use of an audioguide available in 8 languages: Spanish, French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese and Russian.
During the visit, you will also enjoy:
- A virtual bullfighting game: with virtual reality glasses and their controllers, you will have the opportunity to use the muleta or red cape and fight a brave bull, inside the bullring of Las Ventas, immersing yourself totally in the experience and playing the role of a true professional bullfighter!
- Visualization with 3D glasses of the recordings in 360º of the San Isidro Fair, located next to the gift shop of Las Ventas
- Entrance ticket
- Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-12 years old: reduced
- Students: reduced
- Over 65: reduced
Calle Alcalá, 237 – 28028 Madrid
- The visit starts at the Main Gate (Puerta Grande) of Plaza de Toro de Las Ventas
- Metro: Ventas Stop (líne 2) – Buses: 12, 21, 38, 53,106, 110, 14
- The Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas is open everyday from 10.00am to 5.30pm
- Closed: 25 December and 1 January, May 2nd
- December 24: closing of the ticket office at 2:30 pm
- December 31st: normal time, closing at 5.30pm
- Day 5 and 6 of January: normal schedule, closing at 5.30pm
Skip the long lines and enter the Royal Palace, the Spanish monarchy's official residence. The Madri...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
Discover the main parts of the Retiro Park with an expert guide. This is the main park in the city o...
Meet the most important points of Madrid while the night begins. Get to know and take unique picture...
iVenture Madrid Card is a smart card that includes the main cultural and leisure options, in additio...
Enjoy this fun introduction to the Spanish gastronomic culture. You will learn how to cook Paella,To...
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UN...
In this walking tour you will discover the essence of Madrid, the places you cannot miss when you vi...
While you are in Madrid, don’t miss the chance to visit Toledo. With this tour you can admire the ma...
The best tour to get acquainted with the beautiful capital city of Madrid. Get on board and discover...