Magical Toledo day-tour from Madrid with entry to 7 Monuments and optional cathedral guided visit
- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighborhoods of ancient Toledo
- Enter freely into 7 different buildings and monuments throughout the city
- Visit the spectacular cathedral and the treasures within
- Take advantage of extra time to revisit your favorite places, explore further or simply relax
- See the artworks of El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo – the UNESCO-world heritage site famous for its narrow medieval streets, beautiful architecture and rich history – mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner, that your professional tour guide will unearth for you.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid, your expert guide will ensure you visit every essential monument, building and district in Toledo, with guided visits to 3 emblematic sites such as the Church of Santo Tomé, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. In total, you will visit the city’s 7 most important historic districts and monuments with fast track entry (3 with guide, and 4 in your own).
The tour will also include free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own – with the possibility to return to places already visited or enter freely into further locations with tickets provided by us – including the Church of the Saviour and the Colegio de las Doncellas Nobles. Alternately, if you just want to sit back and enjoy a beer or some lunch on a beautiful terrace, you will also have time to do so and your guide will recommend some great places, touristic or local.
At the end of your Toledo Tour (the experience in total lasts around 9 hours), you will return to central Madrid on a comfortable bus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do in the evening or for the rest of your stay.
- Guided visit of the cathedral (only if you select this option)
If you select this option at the time of purchase, you will be able to visit the Cathedral of Toledo with your guide.
- Fast-track tickets to the 7 major monuments in Toledo
- Exclusive guided visit to the cathedral (only if you choose this option)
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Round trip transport by bus from Madrid
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-6 years): reduced
Plaza Cánovas del Castillo, 10, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- 9.00am: Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno) Madrid
- 9.30am: Las Ventas Square, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station (exit Julio Camba Street)
- In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), in the bus stop in front Mediodia Hotel
- 9.00am: Plaza Las Ventas, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station. In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to: Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), at the bus stop in front of the Mediodia Hotel
- 9.30am: Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno)
- Please, be at the starting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- In case of incidents with the traffic in Neptuno, the meeting point will be moved to Glorieta Carlos V (Atocha), at the bus stop in front of the Mediodia Hotel
- On Sundays the tour at 9.00am starts in Bar El Brillante, Plaza Emperador Carlos V, nº8 (Atocha)
- Daily at 9.00am and 9.30am
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared a World Heritage Site by ...
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UN...
Combine two half day tours!Toledo (morning)Discover the "City of the Three Cultures"! Located 70 km ...
Enjoy two stunning cities in one day on this comprehensive tour. Toledo and Segovia are must-do stop...
This guided tour will take you to Madrid's most majestic area. Some of the city's most famous monume...
Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid with an expert professional guide. Admire the throne room, the hall...
Don't miss the opportunity to get to know these three essential attractions on the surroundings of M...
For those who prefer to discover places "your own way"...The trip to Toledo and back will be accompa...
This tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid will give you a detailed, all-access visit with an expert pr...
The creation of the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, in 1990, met the need for a museum pr...