Santiago Bernabéu Stadium: entrance tickets
- Enjoy privileged access to the dressing rooms, players tunnel, benches and more
- Visit the presidential box and VIP areas
- See the many trophies of football's most-awarded club
- Walk the pitch and imagine your winning goal
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Welcome to the Bernabeu Tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Get ready to feel the excitement of being on the pitch itself, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of past glories and the long history that has moulded one of the world’s best football teams.
- Access the panoramic view from the upper level of the stadium through one of the four towers. Get into action yourself by walking the perimeter of the very pitch where, for over 60 years, the “white legends” have fought, wept and rejoiced.
- Have your photo taken with historic Real Madrid players or holding up some of the sports world’s most coveted trophies.
- Keep your cool on the player’s tunnel, when the emotion overflows, keeping you cool is more important than ever.
- Take in the views from the benches and coaching area
- See the Presidential Box, the stadium’s most exclusive area, reserved for VIP’s, dignitaries and special guests. Today it is reserved for you.
- The Trophies room, where the most decorated club in the world shows off its crown jewels: European and League Cups, Spanish Cups, Intercontinental Cups… A collection like no other.
- Dressing rooms. Great players, legendary teams… They have all been here, in this same spot. Discover the most modern, and at the same time most historic, dressing rooms in the world of football.
And don´t forget to visit the official store. Featuring a vast range of official gift items, so that you can take home the perfect souvenir of your visit.
- Entrance to Bernabeu Stadium
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Guided tour
- Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-14 years old: reduced
Calle de San Nicolas, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Please, bring your printed voucher and exchange it for your ticket to the stadium at the Julia Travel office, located at Calle de San Nicolás 15
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- On match days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off, with no access to dressing rooms
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Sundays and Holidays: 10:30am to 6:30pm
- On match days the visit will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off, with no access to dressing rooms
The activity will begin with a sightseeing tour of Madrid and will continue with the Tour of Bernabé...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to see the city of Madrid is on this double-decker bus. ...
Skip the line and enter directly into the Royal Palace for this unforgettable guided tour. The Royal...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
With this visit you will discover a place which is emblematic of the heart and soul of bullfighting,...
Experience an unforgettable day in the Wanda Metropolitano!Whether you’re a die-hard Atlético fan or...
Enjoy one of the biggest Royal Palaces in Europe with a guide that will show the most important room...
Skip the lines and get inside one of the most memorable royal castles of Europe! The Royal Palace of...
Discover Madrid through two of its most important traditions - tapas and flamenco dance! Visit one o...
Meet the most important points of Madrid with this complete night city tour, while the night begins,...