Santiago Bernabéu Stadium skip-the-line tickets
- Enjoy privileged access to the dressing rooms, players tunnel, benches and more
- Visit the presidential box and VIP areas
- See the many trophies of football's most-awarded club
- Walk the pitch and imagine your winning goal
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Welcome to the Bernabeu Tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Get ready to feel the excitement of being on the pitch itself, the thrill of pre-match tension, the glow of past glories and the long history that has moulded one of the world’s best football teams.
- Access the panoramic view from the upper level of the stadium through one of the four towers. Get into action yourself by walking the perimeter of the very pitch where, for over 60 years, the “white legends” have fought, wept and rejoiced.
- Have your photo taken with historic Real Madrid players or holding up some of the sports world’s most coveted trophies.
- Keep your cool on the player’s tunnel, when the emotion overflows, keeping you cool is more important than ever.
- Take in the views from the benches and coaching area
- See the Presidential Box, the stadium’s most exclusive area, reserved for VIP’s, dignitaries and special guests. Today it is reserved for you.
- The Trophies room, where the most decorated club in the world shows off its crown jewels: European and League Cups, Spanish Cups, Intercontinental Cups… A collection like no other.
- Dressing rooms. Great players, legendary teams… They have all been here, in this same spot. Discover the most modern, and at the same time most historic, dressing rooms in the world of football.
And don´t forget to visit the official store. Featuring a vast range of official gift items, so that you can take home the perfect souvenir of your visit.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Guided tour
- Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-14 years old: reduced
Av. de Concha Espina, 1, 28036 Madrid
Show your voucher at the entrance of the Stadium skipping the line
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events RM reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- On match days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off, with no access to dressing rooms
- The ticket is valid until 30 June 2019
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Sundays and Holidays: 10:30am to 6:30pm
- On match days the visit will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off, with no access to dressing rooms
June brings us more Hard from the hand of 150 !! June 1, 2019 from 23:30 with 3 Zones, we danced wit...
Sunday 26 May, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artists: Ninetoes !! - Djs...
May brings us back a new edition of one of the most danced parties of Fabrik: Cadenza Vagabundos Fes...
Sunday June 9, After Brunch returns Autocine Madrid RACE! This time next to our #afterbrunchcrew a l...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
Roland & E1-London presents Black Codes Genres: Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Christian Varela,Ken Ish...