Skip the line Prado Museum entry and Monumental Madrid tour
- Stroll down Madrid’s most iconic street, the Paseo del Prado, including stops at jaw-dropping buildings and monuments, like the Cibeles Palace, Central Bank, and the Fountains of Neptune and Apollo
- Learn about the Bourbon and Habsburg Dynasties that shaped Madrid
- Fully-guided, skip-the-line tour of the Prado Museum, one of the finest art museums in Europe, including works by Velazquez, Goya, Rubens, Rembrandt, El Greco, and more
- Enjoy the company of a local guide expert in art and history.
You’ll meet your local guide and a small group of 20 fellow travelers in front of the Circulo de Bellas Artes - one of Europe’s most important cultural centers - then set off on a stroll down Madrid’s most famous street, the Paseo del Prado. As you walk along this beautiful boulevard and see iconic monuments, like the Cibeles Palace, Central Bank and the fountains of Neptune and Apollo, you’ll learn how the kings and queens of two separate royal dynasties gave this area much of its monumental splendor.
Your city stroll ends on the steps of the Prado, one of the world’s greatest art museums. Skip the line and enjoy a full tour of the museum’s highlights, including works by Goya, Velazquez, El Greco, and Hieronymus Bosch. Whether you are a seasoned art lover or have never set foot in a museum, your guide will introduce you to some of the greatest works of Western art in a way that is both accessible and engaging. There is no better way to experience this museum.
This is the perfect tour for anyone who wants to get an inside look at the cultural patrimony of this great city with a local expert on hand to give you all the background and context behind the things you see and experience.
Passeo del Prado
Cibeles & Neptune Fountains
Banco de España
Prado Museum Masterpieces, including Las Meninas by Velázquez
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Prado Museum
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off
- Infants under 4 years old are free of charge
- Children 4-12 years of age: reduced
This tour meets in front of the Circulo de Bellas Artes, Calle de Alcalá, 42. The closest Metro station is Banco de España on Line 2 of the Madrid Metro.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- 15 September 2018 - 31 October 2018: Friday, Saturday
- 01 November 2019 - 28 February 2019: Not running
- 01 March 2019 - 31 October 2019: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Meeting & Departure Time:
- Meeting Time: 2.15pm
- Departure Time: 2.30pm
June brings us more Hard from the hand of 150 !! June 1, 2019 from 23:30 with 3 Zones, we danced wit...
Sunday 26 May, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artists: Ninetoes !! - Djs...
May brings us back a new edition of one of the most danced parties of Fabrik: Cadenza Vagabundos Fes...
Sunday June 9, After Brunch returns Autocine Madrid RACE! This time next to our #afterbrunchcrew a l...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
Roland & E1-London presents Black Codes Genres: Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Christian Varela,Ken Ish...