Malaga city bike tour
- Immerse yourself in the nature, riding along the Paseo Maritimo
- Discover more than 2000 years of history in the Old Town
- See all the most beautiful places of Málaga
- Enjoy a well-deserved fresh drink in front of the sea at Malagueta Beach
If you don’t want to waste a second, or simply you don’t have much time to spend in the city, the absolute best way to visit the area is with a lightningh tour by bike! Malaga has a mix of culture Phoenician, Roman and Arab, giving a real feel special it's own.
The perfect way to discover the greatest treasures of this magnificent city. We will ride through the warren like streets of the historic centre, with its bustling cafe life and beautiful architecture. In just three hours see, the most vital must see monuments of Malaga.; from the Alcazaba and the impressively complete Roman Theatre to the birth place of Picasso. As the streets open up to the impressive vista of the new port area we will complete our tour at the most famous beach in town: the Malagueta. A great Tour suitable for the whole family.
Terrain: flat, bike lane, urban streets
- Bike rental for 24 hours (not only for the tour)
- 1 drink (per person)
- Helmet (on request)
- Children 0-11 years old
Calle Carretería, 13, 29008 Málaga, Spain
Passionbike Shop , Calle Carreteria 11, 29008 Málaga, in the historic center
Near the Tribuna de los pobres steps .
- Bicycles are equipped with: Shimano 6 gears, Bike stand, Bicycle bell, Front and rear lights, Fender, padlock, Comfortable seat, Basket or bag. There are also child bikes and baby seats
- A minimum of 2 people is required
- Daily at 11.00am
The beautiful city of Málaga is located in the very west of the Mediterranean sea and in the south o...
Visit the Nigerian Women Association and see the beautiful city of Málaga from a unique perspective....
Don't miss out on this exclusive foodie experience, which combines a fun-filled market tour with a c...
Join this tour for an authentic experience, where you will learn about the traditions and customs th...
Málaga has more museums than any other city in Andalucia, and one of the most notable ones is defini...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...