- Mallorca's biggest water park
- More than 17 attractions for the whole family
- A fantastic children's play area
- A vast green area, where you can relax under the tree's shadow.
On this full-day excursion we will pick you up at your hotel or a pick-up point nearby and then we travel to Arenal, where Aqualand is situated. Meanwhile the guide will explain you interesting facts about the places you are passing by and will give you some nice ideas how to make the most of your day.
The water park offers you a great variety of slides, adventure, adrenaline and fun for the whole family. At Aqualand you will have time enough to enjoy all the activities available and there are so many things you can do:
- You will have lots of fun at the attractions Grand Canyon, Rapids, Crazy Race, Conga River, Surf Beach, Multipistas, Harakiri, Adventureland
- If you love adventures and have no fear, you can try Kamikaze, Black Hole, Banzai, Anaconda, Tornado
- There is also a special area for the youngest family members where your children will have a great time while enjoying Polynesia, Dragoland and Children’s Paradise
- Aqualand is surrounded by gardens where you can lie down and sun bathe or hide under the shadow of the trees and relax
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Guide in the coach
- Entrance ticket to Aqualand El Arenal
- Lunch and drinks
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-12 years
- Pick-up is provided at several points and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation
- Until 31 May: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- From 1 June to 18 September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- From 19 September to 30 September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Pick up at 8.45am
- Back at the hotel at 6.00pm
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Palma de Mallorca is a city steeped in time. You can experience the magic of the old town with this ...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...