- Head beyond the city to the beautiful Mallorca mountains
- Walk the "old post trail" from sky to sea
- Hang out at a hidden beach where few tourists ever go
- Discover the amazing seaside village of Banyalbufar in the Serra de Tramuntana
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the busy beaches. This tour shows you where to find the real beauty that only locals know. You'll trek out to a unique corner of the island, far beyond the massive beaches of the south.
You’ll take a comfortable local bus from the town to reach the beginning of the walk. From there, the trail you’ll follow is a historical path, once used by postmen to go from one village to another. During the walk, you’ll learn about native Mediterranean plants, and stop to admire the panoramic view from a mountaintop. You’ll land in the historical village of Serra Tramuntana and discover Arabic influences in the local architecture and agricultural traditions.
You’ll then arrive at a hidden beach. Locals love to go here, and we’ll join them as we soak up the sun and sea, and dig into a delicious lunch of typical Mallorcan food and drinks, such as empanadas and cocas de trampò.
In the afternoon, you’ll again board the local bus to take back into Palma, where you’re free to explore on your own.
This walk is fairly easy and along a marked trail. The walk will take about three hours (including stops), with elevations of 300 metres up and almost 400 metres down.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Lunch (including drinks such as beer, orange juice, and water)
- Local transportation fee.
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Tips/gratuities for the guide
- Children 6-11 years old
Plaza Espanya, 6. Palma, Illes Balears
In front of Café Ses Estacions,Plaza de España
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Be sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, swimsuit, towel, and a bottle of water. You may want to bring a snorkelling mask as well, so you can spot the sea life!
- This is a child-friendly tour
- Ending point: Café Ses Estacions, Plaza de España
From Monday to Friday at 10.30am
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Palma de Mallorca is a city steeped in time. You can experience the magic of the old town with this ...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...