- Experience an unforgettable night out with Son Amar, the best evening show of Mallorca
- Enjoy more tan 20 different unique acts performed by world class international cast
- Different types of Flamenco, internation dancing and amazing acrobatics
- After show possibility to take photos with artists
Get ready for the most amazing show you have ever seen and for the best night of your holidays in Mallorca. You will be picked up at your hotel or a pick up point nearby and on your way to Son Amar our guide will give you some interesting details of the show.
On arrival you will be welcomed by the staff and shown to your seats. Then dinner will be served and while enjoying your delicious three-course meal, you will be entertained by the famous Son Amar Orchestra. The dinner consists of:
- 1 Course: Son Amar salad with chicken.
- 2 Course: Pork tenderloin with Mallorcan “Tumbet” (vegetables and tomato sauce)
- Dessert: Tiramisu
- Drinks: White and red wine, mineral water, a glass of champagne.
The show starts after the dinner and lasts for about 2,5 hours. Son Amar offers you a unique harmonious mix of bright colours and lights, costumers, dance and music, acrobatics and magic emotions and passion. Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy more than 20 different acts such as:
- The incomparable voices of the talented singers Rosa de Lima and Arthur Hensen
- The great Spanish ballet, which will surprise you with ist fantastic Flamenco and other exciting traditional Spanish dances
- A variety of unique modern dances and different styles: Broadway, Celtic, Michael Jackson, Jungle, LED dance
- An amazing laser and water show
- The international duo Zahir Circo, extremely funny comedy acrobats, who are the favourite part of the show for many visitors, especially the children
- One of the most flexible women in the world, the Russian contortionist Kristina Kireova
- The horseman Jacobo Guerra with his beautiful dancing horse Starlight
Of course, this is only some of the accents of the show, and as we do not want to reveal all the secrets of Son Amar and to spoil the surprise, we will leave the rest up to your imagination!
After the show, we get on the bus once more and you will be taken to your hotels.
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Three-course dinner with drinks (half bottle wine, water and soft drinks)
- 2,5 hours show
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-12 years
Pick-up is provided at several points for clients staying in the north and east area, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation.
We pick up in different areas of Mallorca:
- North area: Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente
Departs 18:00, returns 01:00
- North East: Font de sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Costa de los Pinos
- South East: Calas de Mallorca, Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala Romani, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto colom, Cala Murada, Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Domingos
Departs 17:40, returns 01:15
- South Area: Camp de Mar, Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Cala Vinyes, Magalluf, Palmanova, Portals Nous, Illetes, Cala Mayor, Son Armadans, Palma, Arenal, Playa de Palma and Can Pastilla
Departs 19:00, returns 00:45
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...