Malmö private walking tour
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends, the private tour is specifically designed so that you will get to know Malmö intimately. Malmö is a fantastic city and you’ll get the chance to explore its history as well as its fun, modern vibe during your 3 hour private walking tour. Starting in the bustling hub of Carlsgatan, on your tour you’ll enjoy discovering the famous sights such as the Turning Torso and Malmöhus Castle, but also discover the roads-less traveled in the University District, the Old Graveyard and St Petrie’s Church. Learn all about Sweden today, as well as its rich past and exciting future.
On a private tour your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalised recommendations for where to eat and explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want!
- Relaxed and personal guided tour
- City walk
- Central meeting point
- Private guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tickets to attractions
Carlsgatan 4A, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden
Meet your guide at the Travelshop, Carlsgatan 4, 211 20 Malmö
- Tour in English
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes
- Age restrictions for participation are a minimum of 15 years of age
The tour operates at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Want to get the best tour of Malmö around?! Well, bring comfortable walking shoes, high spirits and ...
See Malmö on two wheels! Cycling around Malmö gives you a whole new perspective and is one of the be...
Malmö is wonderfully bike-friendly and biking is easily one of the best, and most fun, ways to see t...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...