Malmö small group bike tour
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
See Malmö on two wheels! Cycling around Malmö gives you a whole new perspective and is one of the best, and most fun, ways to see the city! So let yourself be taken that extra mile: on your 3-hour tour, you’ll get to see all the iconic sights as well as the hidden gems that make this city so special. You’ll get a fantastic overview of the historic town as well as the thriving modern city.
You’ll get to see the incredible Turning Torso and St Petrie Church, two of Malmö’s most iconic landmarks. You’ll also have a fantastic time exploring the Möllan district. Enjoy cycling along the paths of the beautiful King’s Park and of course you won’t miss historic Malmö Castle.
Because the group sizes are limited to 10 people, you’ll get lots of one-on-one attention from the guides. They will tell you the stories of this amazing city and will answer all your questions. They’ll also make sure to give you their recommendations for the best places to eat, as well as suggestions as to what you should do during the rest of your visit!
- Relaxed and personalized guided tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bike tour including bike rental
- Guided tour
- Bike tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Helmets (to rent on the spot)
- Tickets to attractions
Carlsgatan 4, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden
Meet your guide at the Travelshop, Carlsgatan 4, 211 20 Malmö
- Tour in English
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes
- Age restrictions for participation are a minimum of 15 years of age
Departure at 10.00am or 2.00pm
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Want to get the best tour of Malmö around?! Well, bring comfortable walking shoes, high spirits and ...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
Malmö is wonderfully bike-friendly and biking is easily one of the best, and most fun, ways to see t...