In this day trip to the Ouzoud Waterfalls, you will be taken through the breathtaking Atlas Mountains and the Berber village where you will learn more about the culture of Morrocco as you enjoy in the amazing endless scenic view and finally you will have very relaxing time at Ouzoud Waterfalls, the longest waterfalls in North Africa.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 6 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Ouzoud Waterfalls which is the longest waterfalls in North Africa
- Enjoy the heavenly valley with magnificent red cliffs and oleanders
- Admire the breathtaking natural scenery at Berber Village
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- children (age 2-11)
TUI BLUE Medina Gardens, Rue Jbel Lakhdar, Marrakesh, Morocco
Please meet in front of TUI BLUE Medina Gardens, Rue Jbel Lakhdar, Marrakesh, Morocco
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear sneakers to visit the waterfalls
- Bring your own hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water are recommended
- It is advised to wear comfortable clothing
- Start time: 08.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.