Oahu day-tour with Pearl Harbor from Maui
- Visit Honolulu and Pearl Harbor on a guided tour from Maui
- Enjoy round trip airfare and transportation included
- See the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Battleship Missouri
Take a tour of Honolulu and visit Pearl Harbor on this guided day trip from Maui. Enjoy round trip airfare, transportation, admissions and expert narration included, and skip the lines to the top attractions on Oahu.
Relax and let the comfortable motor coach take you to the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri, a Honolulu city tour and a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery. Learn about American history by visiting Pearl Harbor where you’ll watch an excellent film documenting the attack, and browse through informative displays. There are snack areas and food vendors where you can grab a bite to eat. Climb aboard a US Navy launch ship for a short ride to the USS Arizona Memorial. Honor and reflect on the heroes of that “Day of Infamy”. You can read the names of all 1,177 sailors and marines who were killed on December 7, 1941. Your next stop on your Pearl Harbor adventure is a one-hour guided tour of the USS Battleship Missouri, also called the "Mighty Mo”, the last battleship built by the US Navy. Walk the decks and stand on the exact spot where Japan surrendered. In all, you’ll spend approximately 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor.
Then, experience a fun fact-filled, narrated driving tour of downtown Honolulu. A drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery is included. See the Courts of the Missing, the chapel and the finely detailed mosaic maps of the Pacific theaters of action in World War II. You will also get to visit other popular Hawaiian sites on this tour, including the impressive Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. You’ll also view Kawaiahao Church (the church of Hawaiian monarchs) and one of the oldest standing christian churches in Hawaii. The State Library and Archives, the 18 foot tall statue of King Kamehameha, City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses are also included on this adventure tour, all while your driver recounts the rich history of these Honolulu landmarks.
- Round trip flights with Hawaiian Airlines
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
- Children age of 2: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
Kahului Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter)
Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Oahu. Check in at 5.30am at the Kahului Airport.
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 24 hours after booking to confirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Due to ceremonies on 7 December each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date are not operated
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park
- All passengers must present government issued photo identification for airline check-in. Passengers denied boarding due to lack of identification will be fully charged
- Every day
- Check in at 5.30am
- Approximate return from Oahu to Maui is about 7.45pm
Witness the incredible sunrise on Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. This once-in-a-lif...
Explore the best of central Maui on this guided tour. Travel to the island’s famous dormant volcano,...
Experience the sensational Haleakala sunset on this one of a kind Hawaii tour. The place is known fo...
Explore the beauty and scenery of two Hawaiian Islands on this multi-island expedition. Begin your a...
Experience a Maui helicopter ride unlike any other during your Hana Rainforest tour. Explore Maui’s ...
This three-island helicopter tour is perfect for travelers in search of awe-inspiring sunsets and st...