Sunset Odyssey helicopter tour in Maui
- Fly over the Pailolo Channel between the islands and Elephant Rock
- See Lanai's Shipwreck Beach home to the abandoned World War II Liberty Ship
- Enjoy the Hawaiian sunset from the best view possible - the sky!
This three-island helicopter tour is perfect for travelers in search of awe-inspiring sunsets and stunning tropical vistas. The tour begins over the world-famous island of Maui, boasting lush coastlines and spectacular ocean views. Soars over the Pailolo Channel’s pristine waters on its way to Molokai. Followed by, the ancient fish ponds, and Elephant Rock in Molokai. You'll see the tiny island of Lanai, known for big panoramas such as Shipwreck Beach with its rusted World War II-era naval vessel famously stranded on the nearby reef. Before returning to Maui, passing over the partially submerged volcanic crater Molokini, stunning waterfalls and dense jungle landscapes, with a tropical sunset highlight the tour’s conclusion.
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate. Flight routes may be altered due to weather at any time.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap.
- Round trip transportation from hotel
- Helicopter flight
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accomodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Maverick Helicopter once in Hawaii for one last confirmation prior to your tour
- Every day
- Departure times on request
- Booking times are approximate, confirmed with booking confirmation
Testemunhe o incrível nascer do sol em Haleakala, o maior vulcão adormecido do mundo. Essa experiênc...
Explore o melhor do centro de Maui nesta visita guiada. Viaje para o famoso vulcão adormecido da ilh...
Faça um passeio de Honolulu e visite Pearl Harbor nesta viagem de dia guiada de Maui. Desfrute de pa...
Experimente o sensacional pôr-do-sol de Haleakala neste único passeio pelo Havaí. O lugar é conhecid...
Explore a beleza e a paisagem de duas ilhas havaianas nesta expedição multi-ilha. Comece sua aventur...
Experimente um passeio de helicóptero Maui ao contrário de qualquer outro durante sua turnê Hana Rai...