Hop-on hop-off bus tour Medina - 24 hours
- Explore the city of Medina on board the open-top double-deckers
- Hop off whenever you want to explore something more in-depth
- Create your own itinerary with the 2 bus routes which feature 12 stops
- Enjoy free WiFi onboard
Explore the city of Medina onboard the comfortable open-top buses, which run on two different routes throughout the city. You can customize your itinerary and hop off whenever something catches your interest. Medina is a city full of history and religion and lets you delve into its long heritage as the second holiest city of Islam.
On the shorter Green Line, you will stop by for strategically selected landmarks, such as Al-Masjid an-Nabawi (The Prophet's Mosque). This impressive mosque, with beautifully arranged lights, is built where the Islamic prophet Muhammad used to live and is currently buried. It is believed that, your prayers will never be rejected if you visit this mosque. Along the route is also Al Baquee cemetery, where many of Muhammad's relatives and companions are buried here.
On the Red Line, you can learn more about Medina's history and religion. It will take you to the grounds of the Uhud Battle. The battle took place when The Prophet left Al Madinah with a Muslim army of only 700 to defend the city. You'll also stop by Masjid al-Qiblatayn Mosque, where The Prophet received the command to change the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca. One of the oldest mosques in the world, Quba Mosque, is also found on along the Red Route.
Green Route stops:
1 Al Masjid an Nabawi
3 Al Manakha Square
4 Al Salam Gate
Red Route stops:
5 Uhud Battlefield
6 Al-Noor Mall
7 Abu Bakr, Al Siddiq Road, Sultanah
8 Al Qiblatain Mosque
9 The Trench Battlefield
10 Masjid Quba
11 Al Hijaz Railway Station
12 Quba Square
- Bus ticket valid for 24 hours
- 2 bus routes
- Audio guide available in English, French, Arabic, Indonesian, Urdu, Turkish, Persian, Malay, Filipino, Indian, Chinese, Russian, Spanish and German
- Kids commentary is available in English and Arabic
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fees to attractions
Child (5-12): reduced
Infant (0-4): free of charge
You can board the bus at any stop. See the map here.
- The tour operates all year round
- The buses departure every 30 minutes and the loop lasts 110 minutes
- Summer season: 4:00am - 12:00pm and 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Winter season: 6:00am - 10:00pm
- Ramadan: 5:00am - 11:00am and 9:00pm- 3:00am
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and ne...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...