Altona homestead ghost tour
- Visit one of Australia's original homesteads, only 20 minute drive from Melbourne
- Discover the colorful history of the Langhorne family
- Enjoy a delicious 2 course dinner
- Experience an engaging ghost tour
Visit one of Australia's original homesteads, only 20 minutes drive from Melbourne. The homestead has long had a reputation for hauntings and has been the center of paranormal investigations. The Langhorne family are long deceased but given their colourful history and the births, deaths and heartaches linked with the building, it is no surprise that the Homestead is alive with activity.
Dinner and your options:
Enjoy a delicious 2 course meal followed by a ghost tour. Select 'Dinner & Tour'
Time: Dinner is automatically booked for 2 hours before your tour. Dinner is booked for 630pm for 830pm tours and 830pm for 1030pm tours.
Ghost Tour: Your ghost tour departs from Altona Homestead, Logan Reserve, Altona at the session time you select
Children 8-16 years old: reduced
Creme Lounge, 60 Pier Street, Altona
- Terrain: Moderate walking, flat paths with a couple of steps at entrance
- Paranormal Activity: High
- No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of $5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
2. Aus. Open - Day: 1st Round - Day 20-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the tick...
2. Aus. Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 23-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the tick...
2. Aus. Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 25-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the tick...
2. Aus. Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 27-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the tick...
3. Aus. Open - Evening: 1st Round - Evening 21-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When ...
Get ready for an exciting day of visual wonderment and one of the best coastal drives you will ever ...