- Discover the grand country home of the Staughton family, Eynesbury Homestead
- Enjoy a beautiful meal at our historic venue before setting forth into the inky-black night on an award winning ghost tour
- Have a fun and engaging experience with your friends
- See Australia in a different way
Discover the grand country home of the Staughton family, Eynesbury Homestead. Enjoy a beautiful meal at our historic venue before setting forth into the inky-black night on an award winning ghost tour. Peel away the veneer of British grandeur, polo ponies and Pimms to discover lavish parties, obsessions with crystal gazers, murder, betrayal and what lies beneath the old bluestone men’s quarters. Discover the haunted lake, eerie stables, abandoned meat room, servants quarters and dark and dangerous nooks, crannies and stories of this fascinating 20,000 acre heritage property only 40 minutes from Melbourne. Book now...if you dare!
- 06:30pm Enjoy a 2 Course Dinner in historic Eynesbury Homestead
- 08:30pm Discover the secrets of Eynesbury on a 1.5 Hour Ghost Tour
- Dinner includes an alternate drop of:
- Confit duck risotto snow peas, Neufchatel & onion jam OR
- Chicken roulade w/mushrooms duxelle, garlic mash, & red wine jus
- Steamed sticky date pudding, butter scotch & banana OR
- Peanut butter parfait, salted caramel sauce & berry compote
Departs from Eynesbury Golf and Homestead, 487 Eynesbury Road, Eynesbury
- Venue: Mixture of indoors and outdoors
- Terrain: Moderate walking, some steps
- Paranormal Activity: Moderate
- **Please specify if you have any special dietary requirements when making your booking and we will accommodate**
- No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 7 days notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of $5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
The tour runs on different date, please check calendar for details.
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Join us on a 2 hour investigation into the ghosts of Southport Cemetery. Discover the mysterious Mr ...
Take the ultimate sports lovers tour with MCG, Rod Laver Arena * and the National Sports Museum. Vis...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...