J Ward lunatic asylum ghost tour
- Visit Australia's home to the criminally insane, J Ward Lunatic Asylum
- Explore the museum followed by a 2 hour ghost tour of the home of notorious criminals including Chopper Read, Gary Webb and William Wallace
- Learn scary stories of the Ward
- See Australia from a different point of view
Visit Australia's home to the criminally insane, J Ward Lunatic Asylum. Explore the museum followed by a 2 hour ghost tour of the home of notorious criminals including Chopper Read, Gary Webb and William Wallace. Explore the governor's bathroom, hangman's gallows, original kitchen, showerblock, grave sites, West Wing, J Ward Block, exercise yards and grounds in search of the souls that still linger. Learn of governors who have murdered inmates, prisoners buried in the grounds and the many souls trapped within these walls.
Children 12-16 years old: reduced
J Ward, Girdlestone Street, Ararat 3377 *2.5 hour drive from Melbourne
- Venue: Mainly Indoors
- Terrain: Moderate walking, some steps
- Paranormal Activity: Very High
- Due to the nature of stories, children must be 12+ for the J Ward Tour
- No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of $5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Join us on a 2 hour investigation into the ghosts of Southport Cemetery. Discover the mysterious Mr ...
Take the ultimate sports lovers tour with MCG, Rod Laver Arena * and the National Sports Museum. Vis...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...