Point Cook homestead ghost tour
- Discover the home of the Chirnside family. Located at the end of an isolated country track, you will be transported to another world
- Discover the 1850s homestead, outbuildings and family secrets on this secluded, haunted 25 acre property
- Have a fun and engaging experience with your friends
- Discover Australia under another point of view
Discover the country home of the Chirnside family, Point Cook Homestead. Located at the end of an isolated country track, you will be transported to another world. Surrounded by trees, beach and farmland with only the moonlight guiding your way, this tour has one of our highest levels of paranormal activity.
Discover the Chirnside Family secrets in the original 1850s homestead still haunted by Thomas, hear of betrayal in the old stables that were home to Melbourne Cup winners and visit long lost souls still lingering on the private beach. Discover dark and dangerous nooks, crannies and stories of this fascinating 25 acre heritage property only a stone's throw from Melbourne.
There are no reduced prices.
Point Cook Homestead, 1 Point Cook Homestead Road, Point Cook
- Venue: Mainly Indoors
- Terrain: Moderate walking, some steps.
- Paranormal Activity: Very High
- Children 12+ only
- No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 48 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of $5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
Last Saturday of the month
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
This thirst-quenching beer odyssey will take you through the best of the best on the Melbourne brew ...
This tour is the celebration of the local foodie culture. You'll visit Melbourne’s multicultural mar...
Tasmania’s east coast is a uniquely beautiful part of the world. This tour shares with you all of th...