- Enjoy the amenities of the park
- Book the activities you want at the time that you prefer
- Avoid the big lines, the long rides or the regular transportation
Experience the culture and nature of Mexico with the benefits of a fast-track access. With the purchase of this tour, your early entrance to Xcaret will be secure, as you will have an express transportation to the park and you will be amongst the first visitors to enter the park.
You are invited to make a trip through Mexico’s traditions and nature in the eco-archaeological park Xcaret. Enjoy an unforgettable experience that includes shows and exquisite gastronomy, as well as the joy of a country that welcomes you with open arms. Find out how Mayan jungle and modern Mexican culture mix in over 50 exciting attractions.
Xcaret has something for everybody: enjoy the traditional charra party or the Mayan Ball Game, or if you re keen on nature sightseeing, visit the Jaguar Island and the colorful butterfly home, take a snorkeling tour or swim by the underground rivers. Cultural heritage and love for our environment await you in a family friendly park.
This is, without a doubt, your best choice in Cancún and Riviera Maya.
- Fast-track tickets with express transportation
- Flotation vests and tires
- Hammocks, lounge chairs and lounge areas
- Showers/dressing rooms
- Optional activities
- Instructor/interaction with mammals
- Aquatic activities that require special equipment
Ruta 101, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Meeting point at Carretera Chetúmal-Puerto Juárez Kilómetro 282
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming suit, bring a spare set of clothing
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to be used in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. In case you do not comply with this requirement, you will receive a free sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange of yours; which you will get back at the end
- Important Information
- Snorkeling equipment rental costs $10 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD)
- first pick-up at 6.30am
Let yourself be seduced by the spirit of adventure in Xel-Há, a place where relaxation and action ca...
Enjoy an amazing 1-day tour to the colonial heart of Mexico - Puebla, the country´s cultural, gastro...
Early in the morning you will meet your guide to start your trip to the main streets and sites of on...
Take a cultural workshop of your choice in a unique community center that aims to prevent young peop...
Join a massive movement with travelers, volunteers, and locals alike coming together to transform ne...
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...