- See the biggest and fullest collection of artifacts from the pre-Hispanic period of Mesoamerica
- Walk around Coyoacan, the bohemian center of Mexico City
- See the Blue House, Frida Kahlo´s museum, where she spent the biggest part of her life
Enjoy a private tour through the most important museums of Mexico City guided by a professional certificated guide with a history degree: see the National Museum of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo Museum, Leon Trotsky Museum and explore the streets.
Be collected from your Mexico City hotel in the morning and start with the most important museum in Latin America, the National Museum of Anthropology, where the biggest and fullest collection of artifacts from the pre-Hispanic period of Mesoamerica founded during the archaeological excavations is exhibited in more than 22 rooms. All the artifacts are original and divided according the tribe and the period of time. You will not only learn a lot about everyday life of Indians, who governed the lands of Latin America for many centuries, but also you will be able to imagine what that life was like.
After that, direct your steps to the colorful and original district of Mexico City called Coyoacan. When you are there it seems you have traveled to a completely different city and you are not longer in the capital. Coyoacan is a bohemian center of Mexico City, the place adored by painters, musicians, writers, architects, who traveled here to from all the world, because of the uniqueness of Coyoacan. Here you will visit the main square of the district surrounded by beautiful colonial buildings and take a walk along the main Coyoacan street directly to the museum of a world famous Mexican painter, Frida Kahlo.
Her museum is placed is so called Blue House where Frida lived for the longest part of her life. Nowadays, the house belongs to Frida´s great-niece and to the daughter of famous Mexican painter and Frida´s husband - Diego Rivera. All the house-ware, paintings, sketches, notes are kept there as it was when Frida was alive. Not far from Frida's museum there is another also internationally important. This a house-museum of Leon Trotsky, well-known revolutionary, who escaped soviet totalitarian regime and spent the end of his life living near Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera.
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Private transportation by air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- Bottled water
- Private professional certificated guide with a history degree
- Entrance fees & tickets
- Lunch (the tour guide will give lunch recommendations based on your preferences & budget)
- Tips for guide and driver (optional)
Calle Xochipilli Tonalco 24, Lomas de Tonalco, 16410 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Private tour gives you an advantage to be picked at the hotel or apartment you staying at. Please provide your accommodation details on making a reservation.
Tuesday - Saturday at 8.30am
Lasciati sedurre dallo spirito di avventura di Xel-Há, un luogo dove relax e azione possono essere p...
Scopri la cultura e la natura del Messico con i vantaggi di un accesso rapido. Con l'acquisto di que...
Al mattino presto incontrerai la tua guida per iniziare il tuo viaggio verso le principali strade e ...
Partecipa a un seminario culturale a tua scelta in un centro comunitario unico che mira a impedire a...
Unisciti a un enorme movimento con viaggiatori, volontari e abitanti del luogo che si uniscono per t...
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...