Grotta Giusti natural SPA
- Discover and explore the largest thermal cave in Europe.
- Abandon yourself to the utmost wellness experience in the underground cave labyrinths, surrounded by stalactites, stalagmites and natural steam baths.
- Enjoy the ultimate relaxation experience by choosing between the 'Aqua and Relax Circuit' and the 'Spa Experience Circuit'.
Grotta Giusti, the largest thermal cave in Europe, is an ancient, perfectly preserved and charming grotto extending for over 200 meters in the resort's subsoil. A true natural paradise divided into three areas called Paradise, Purgatory and Hell, with temperatures ranging from 28° C to 34° C. Large rock vaults create perfect rooms where you can stop for a natural and detoxifying steam bath. At the bottom of the cave you will find the Limbo, a translucent mirror of hot thermal water with a constant temperature of 36ºC both in winter and summer.
When booking an experience at the spa center, you can choose between two different options:
- The Aqua and Relax Circuit, with access to the thermal pool with hydromassage and thermal steam bath in a natural cave (50 '+ relaxation)
- The Spa Experience Circuit, which includes a thermal pool with waterfall and hydromassage, a thermal steam bath in the natural cave (50 '+ relax) and an energizing massage with customized fragrance (20')
- thermal pool with hydromassage
- thermal steam bath in the natural grotto (50'+ relaxation)
- 20 minutes massage with customized fragrance (only in the Spa Experience Circuit)
- bathrobe and slippers
Via Grotta Giusti 1411 - 51015 Monsummano Terme (Pistoia)
Present your voucher at the reception of Grotta Giusti
- please bring your own bathing suit, bathrobe and slippers
- Grotta Giusti SPA is open Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 7 pm.
- on Sundays, the SPA is open from 10 am to 7 pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Departs in the early morning from Montecatini to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour o...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...
Depart in early morning from Montecatini with this shuttle service. Have free time in Florence befor...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides in Florence...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...