Uffizi Gallery tour in Florence with shuttle from-to Montecatini
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
- Discover some of the great masterpieces of Western art
- See the masterpieces by Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian
- Understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance
Departs from Montecatini to Florence. Have some free time to discover the city on your own. In the afternoon discover the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family.
Your knowledgeable guide will tell you about the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance: Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more.
You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools.
Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Personalize your museum experience. There is no need to rush off at the end of the tour. You may stay inside the museum until closing time.
In the evening take the shuttle back to Montecatini.
- Train from/to Montecatini
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Free time in Florence
- Child 0-5 years old: free
Galleria Degli Uffizi, 50122 Florence FI, Italy
- Train from/to Montecatini: Montecatini Train Station and Florence SMN Train Station (Piazza di Santa Maria Novella)
- Uffizi tour in Florence: In front of the Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi 6, Entrance n.3. The staff will wear a green t-shirt with the MyTour logo
- The train departure time will be provided via email together with the train tickets
- You will meet the guide directly at the meeting point in Florence that you have to reach on your own
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Available from Tuesday to Saturday at 3.15pm
Departs in the early morning from Montecatini to explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour o...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany and it is famous for its Leaning Tower. The beauti...
Depart in the early morning from Montecatini with this shuttle service. You will have some free time...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to Florence. Hve free time in Florence, in the aftrernoon ...
Departs in early morning from Montecatini to visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides in Florence...
Grotta Giusti, the largest thermal cave in Europe, is an ancient, perfectly preserved and charming g...