Discover Montreal like you've never seen it before as you soar over the city on a thrilling helicopter tour! See the Olympic Stadium, downtown Montreal, Mount Royal and more from the best vantage point. Fly along the Saint Lawrence River for a 20-minute ride over Jean Drapeau Park and the Jacques Cartier Bridge to the Îles-de-Boucherville.
Montreal 20-minute helicopter tour
Language: English , French
Availability: Daily, take-off between 9.00am and sunset
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 20 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a 20-minute helicopter tour over Montreal
- Fly over Olympic Stadium, Mont-Royal Mountain, Saint-Joseph Orator and more
- Admire the beauty of this amazing city from a new perspective
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 20-minute helicopter ride
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
6500, Chemin de la Savane, Saint-Hubert, Québec Canada J3Y 8Y9
What to remember
- Guests should bring a face mask that covers the face from nose to chin. Masks are also available for sale at check-in for 5 CAD
- Minimum number of passengers for tour is 2
- The maximum weight per passenger is 250 lbs (113 kg). The maximum weight for 3 passengers is 650 lbs (295 kg)
- In case of bad weather conditions, your flight will be rescheduled or you will receive a 100% refund
- Prior to boarding, guests must present an official ID card displaying the same name as on the credit card used for the reservation
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.