Architecture biking tour of Moscow
- Cycle the city streets and absorb the local atmosphere
- See major tourist attractions in three hours
- Discover the historical significance of Moscows lofts and bridges
This Moscow bicycle tour pays special attention to former manufacturing buildings now adapted into lofts including the Red October Complex and WinZavod. On your 3-hour tour you will visit 5 spots now used Russian entrepreneurs, but have retained an authentic appearance from the XIX century. Discover the history behind these structures and the significance of the residents in these buildings, while biking through Moscow. During your ride, you will cross over 7 picturesque bridges, pass by the Stalinist skyscraper, Saint Basil's Cathedral, the Kremlin walls, Tretyakov gallery and monastery.
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Photos after tour delivered via e-mail
- Bike rental (additional €10 for one-day rent bike and helmet)
Pyatnitskiy Pereulok, 10с1, Moskva, Russia, 115184
Novokuznetskaya metro station, right beside the exit.
- The tour will cover a distance of 15-17 km
- This tour departs rain or shine
- Rain ponchos are provided in wet weather
- Bring sun protection
- Bike rental is not included in the cost of this tour
- Bike rental is available at Pyatnitskaya street, 3 /4 building 2 (tour provider address), for €10 including helmet
- Daily at 10.45am
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discove...
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and ...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO co...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....