DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Open-top bus
- Hop-on Hop-off tour
- 1 or 2-day ticket
- Visit the city at your own pace
WHAT TO EXPECT
Moscow, Russia’s capital city, is steeped in history and home to 20 million inhabitants. Hop on and off at key locations and explore Moscow at your leisure. The bus tour starts at Moscow’s renowned Red Square which is home to the 16th Century St. Basil's Cathedral, one of the most famous pieces of architecture in the world, plus the constructivist pyramid of Lenin's Mausoleum. Travel over Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge, a concrete arch structure which spans the Moscow River and connects the Red Square and Bolshaya Ordynka Street of Zamoskvorechye. The bridge’s architect, Alexey Shchusev, chose pink granite as the facade to make the bridge look as if built by real rock. Absorb the history of Balchug street, one of the oldest Moscow streets outside of the Kremlin walls. Admire the unmistakable red brick factory of Red October which is situated on Bolotny Island in the middle of the Moscow River and has become an architectural icon.
The tour takes about 60 minutes with buses coming every 20 minutes
Commentary available on-board in Russian, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin and Arabic
- City Sightseeing Moscow
- Commentary in Russian, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, and Arabic
- Moscow Never Sleeps night tour
As soon as you receive your E-ticket you can hop on/off at any of the following stops:
Stop 1 - Red Square
Stop 2 - Big Moskvoretsky bridge
Stop 3 - Balchug St. at Bolotnaya St.
Stop 4 - Red October
Stop 5 - Urdarnik cinema at Serfimovich St
Stop 6 - Balchug St. at Sofiyskaya emb.
Stop 7 - Bolotnaya Sq (Bus & Boat stop)
Stop 8 - Urdarnik cinema at Serfimovich St
Stop 9 - Big Stone Bridge
Stop 10 - Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
Stop 11 - Kropotkinskaya metro station
Stop 12 - Sivtsev Vrazhek lane
Stop 13 - Arbatskaya Sq.
Stop 14 - Alexander Garden at Mokhovaya St.
Stop 15 - Okhotny Ryad
Stop 16 - Bolshoi Theatre Square
Stop 17 - New Square
To download the tour map - click here
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- After you book you will receive a City Sightseeing E-ticket
- Even though you select a date at checkout, you can redeem this ticket up to 3 months from your selected tour date
- Print and present the E-ticket at any of the City Sightseeing Bus stops
- Children 0-5 years old: free / 6 - 13 years old: reduced price
- Seniors: reduced price for ages 60+
- Students: reduced price (with valid student ID)