Day Cruise from Paros to Mykonos
- Visit Mykonos, the “Island of the Winds”, where authenticity meets glamour
- Stroll along the golden beaches and explore the picturesque streets
- Spend a full day relaxing and experiencing the Greek way of life
Your one-day cruise starts from the town of Naousa: from here you'll be taken to visit Mykonos, the “Island of the Winds”, where authenticity meets glamour. Mykonos has always been a famous destination thanks to its unique combination of tradition and natural beauty. Spend your day strolling along the golden beaches, discovering the picturesque blue and white streets and houses or enjoying a typical meal. It's the perfect occasion to spend a full day relaxing and experiencing the Greek way of life.
- Roundtrip private bus transfer (including transfer to Naoussa)
- Admission fees
- Mykonos sea-bus
- Food and drinks
- Children (2-12): reduced
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is available only for passengers over 2 years of age
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Sunday, Monday and Wednesday at 9:30 am.
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
Goditi il tramonto mozzafiato di Mykonos mentre navighi verso l'isola di Delos: potrai ammirare il m...
Make the most out of your time in Mykonos and join a relaxing sail on a catamaran. Enjoy the beautif...
Explore the Unesco site of the island of Delos, one of the most important archaeological locations i...
Departing from the port of Naxos, in just 45 minutes you'll arrive at the island of Delos, a “floati...