- Explore the mythic city of Delos, considered as Appollo’s birth place
- Discover archeologic sites
- Enjoy the amazing landscape
- Learn about history and mythology with an expert guide
Set sail from the port of Mykonos towards Delos, where, with our guide you will visit the ruins of the ancient city.
Explore the mythic city of Delos, considered as Apollo’s birth place. The greek island, part of the Cyclades archipelago, offers amazings landscapes and history testimonies. You will visit the ancient city and see, among other things, its sanctuary to the god Apollo. Delos is a small island of 3 km², and it’s a paradise for archeology and history lovers.
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (2 years old and under): free
- Child (3-18 years old): reduced
Epar.Od. Ormou Agiou Ioanni-Agiou Stefanou, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Discover the most famous Greek island with its windmills and alleys, beaches, villages and monasteri...
See Athens from a different perspective. Learn about the most important organizations that provide s...
Experience the modern, alternative side of the ancient city of Athens. Get lost on a walking tour of...
From the entrance of Nymfaio, we will welcome you with open arms. Join us on a scenic walk through t...
Go snorkeling off the coast of Kalamos Island and explore the natural underwater riches of the inner...