Discover the very melodic city of Nashville. This self-guided walking tour takes you through the heart of the downtown area where you'll get to know the history of the Ryman Auditorium and Grand Ole Opry as you meander down ‘Honky Tonk Row’ in Lower Broadway. You'll get to see numerous highlights owned by well-known names like Blake Shelton, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Kid Rock and much more. Get to know the city’s origins and earliest settlers at Fort Nashborough where you'll understand how Nashville became the "Music City". You’ll get a chance to take the best pictures around from the Siegenthaler Walking Bridge, visit the Nashville Walk of Fame, and hear stories about the Country Music Hall of Fame. At the end of the tour, you’ll wind up at Nudie’s Honky Tonk, where you can hear fantastic music and feast your eyes on some of the genre’s greatest outfits of the past, including Elvis Presley’s gold lame suit!
Self-Guided Audio Tour in the Heart of Downtown Nashville
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the melodic city of Nashville
- Enjoy a charming walk at your own pace in the heart of downtown
- Explore some iconic highlights and the city's vibe
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Lifetime access to Hidden History in Chicago's Gold Coast tour
- VoiceMap Application Offline
- Access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
116 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Please start your tour in front of the Ryman Auditorium.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline
- The minimum age for this tour is 6
- Please bring your smartphone and earphones
- This activity requires an app download. The use of the app is subject to the T&Cs of the application provider and the app store it is featured in
- Don't forget your camera!
- This is a self-guided audio tour, you will follow an audio tour through an app using your phone
- You can follow this self-guided tour on any day, at any time best fitted to you
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.