Attractions & guided tours
New Orleans in a Day Tour including French Quarter, Haunted House, Private Mansion, and Beignet Tasting
Availability: Every Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Tour Jackson Square and enter the Presbytere building to see exhibits on Hurricane Katrina and Mardi Gras
- Lose yourself in the back streets of the French quarter as you learn the unique history of the original creole melting pot
- Enter a traditional gas lamp workshop to see how these emblems of New Orleans are made
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tickets to the Elms Mansion with and Presbytere
- Streetcar tickets
What's not included
- Lunch and additional food or alcohol purchases
- Hotel Pick-Up / Drop-Off
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience