Super city tour of New Orleans by bus
- Comfortable bus ride around New Orleans' landmarks & historic districts
- See the French Quarter and the Garden District up close
- Sights include Bayou St John, Tulane & Saint Louis Cathedral
- Ninth Ward, Fats Domino's home & stories of voodoo & piracy
Travel through three centuries of history, legends and romance with a professional guide.
On this tour you will:
- see Hurricane Katrina reconstruction sites and levee breaches
- absorb the sights and sounds of the world famous French Quarter and historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere Museums
- visit one of our historic cemeteries, referred to as “Cities of the Dead,” and learn about this unique above ground burial system
- listen to stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates
- stroll around the City Park, one of the ten largest urban parks in America
- visit, if you want, either the Morning Call Cafe or the Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- follow the path of the St. Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world (until service was disrupted by Hurricane Katrina)
- see the homes of former Kings and Queens of Mardi Gras, stately mansions and the world-famous, exclusive Garden District
- view Tulane and Loyola Universities across from Audubon Park, home to one of the top five zoos in the nation, The Audubon Zoo
- stop at the cemetery and enjoy a narrated motorcoach tour with a professional guide
- Guided bus tour of New Orleans
- Snacks and beverages at the Morning Call café
- Gratuity (optional)
- Children (ages 0-5): free
- Children (ages 6-12): reduced
- Gray Line Light House on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River) Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary
- This bus tour has a minimal amount of walking during the tour stops
- Tour includes some of the same routes as the Super City Tour and Hurricane Katrina tour, with different commentary
- Handicapped tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. Please submit any special requests at least 48 hours in advance of your reservations
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotel are not included
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
This tour is available daily:
from March 1 to October 31, 2016 at
- 9am, 12pm, 2pm and 3pm
from November 1 to December 31, 2016
- 9am, 12pm, and 2pm
- All tours and cruises depart from the Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River.
- You will find the Gray Line offices directly behind the JAX Brewery, which is located at 600 Decatur St. The ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Let your local guide show you one of America’s oldest and most unique living neighborhoods. Follow i...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
Experience the beauty of New Orleans at night on board this romantic dinner and jazz cruise. Enjoy c...
Walk through St. Louis Cemetery on this tour of a "City of the Dead". Visit the tomb of the Voodoo Q...
Admire the Port of New Orleans and enjoy live jazz music on board a beautiful steamboat. Choose a mo...
Hop on a small airboat and join and adventure tour through the wetlands surrounding the town of Jean...
Visit the "American section" of New Orleans on the only tour that takes you inside one of the beauti...
Welcome to the Fun, Food & Folklore of the New Orleans School of Cooking! Since 1980, countless visi...