Discover the sights and sounds of downtown Toronto and beyond on this guided 6 hour sightseeing tour. Visit some of the city’s most popular locations as well as a few hidden gems on an exciting, small-group adventure. See the iconic CN Tower and Rogers Centre, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto City Hall, Queen’s Quay and the Harbour front neighbourhood, plus the historic Distillery District, multicultural Kensington Market, Chinatown, and much more.
Gems of Toronto small group guided city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Rest and enjoy Sugar Beach
- Get lost in the colours and flavours of Kensington Market and Chinatown
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- CN Tower access
- Casa Loma access
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What's not included
- Food and other drinks
- Children (age 2-12)
- Hotel pick up is included. Please provide your pick up and drop off points at checkout
What to remember
- Difficulty: easy
- Minimum age is 2
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
TRUEXPERIENCES TOURS INC.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.