Niagara Falls All-American DayCation by private plane from New York
- Sail under Niagara Falls aboard the historic Maid of the Mist and explore the Cave of the Winds with a professional tour guide
- Relax during a delicious buffet lunch at Thunder Falls, located in the Seneca Resort
- See the American-side attractions from Goat Island to Horseshoe Falls with transportation included
Get closer than you ever thought possible and explore one of America’s top wonders, Niagara Falls USA, when you take an exclusive All-American DayCation from New York. Soak in the memories of America’s oldest state park and visit a place where adventure doesn’t whisper, it roars!
You’ll meet your coach or driver at the Marriott Marquis, located in Times Square and enjoy a roundtrip transfer to and from Stewart International Airport. Once you arrive at your private terminal at the Niagara Falls International Airport, you’ll be escorted to the American side of the Falls.
This All-American DayCation experience will immerse you in a little bit of everything including sailing on board the historic Maid of the Mist boat cruise (included). You’ll get even closer to the Falls at the Cave of the Winds, where you’ll descend 175 feet into the Niagara Gorge and experience the power of the Falls from the Hurricane Deck.
Recharge from all the excitement as you enjoy a scrumptious buffet lunch at Thunder Falls, located in the Grand Seneca Niagara Resort.
Other USA-side attractions include:
- Goat Island
- The American Observation Tower
- Horseshoe, American, and Bridal Veil Falls
- Three Sister Islands
- Luna Islands
- Terrapin Point
- The Giant Whirlpools
- Raging Rapids
- Prospect Park
- Water Intakes and the International Water Control Dam
- Whirlpool State Park
- Licensed and professional tour guide
- Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise and Cave of the Winds
- TSA pre-check
- Buffet Lunch at Thunder Falls located in the Seneca Resorts
- Round trip transfers between Marriott Marquis Times Square and the private terminal at Stewart International Airport
- Roundtrip non-stop flights between New York City and Niagara Falls
- Roundtrip transfers between the private terminal in Niagara Falls to Niagara Falls USA
- Taxes and fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature
Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please meet your coach and driver at the W 45th Street Entrance of the of the Marriott Marquis Times Sq across from Juniors restaurant.
- All passengers must bring their passport/government issued ID
- All tours are operated in English
- Additional language options are available for groups of 8+ including Spanish, Italian, French, German, Chinese and Portuguese
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure of the tour
- 1 June - 15 October
- Tuesdays-Saturdays at 5.45am
- Flight Times:
- Departure from NY: Depart Stuart Airport at 7.30am, arrive in Niagara Airport 8.50am
- Return to NY: Depart Niagara Airport at 5.00pm, arrive in Stuart Airport at 6.20pm
Your Maid in America tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of the n...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
The Niagara Falls whirlpool WET JET tour lets you experience the thrill of the turbulent whitewater ...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...