Hop-on hop-off Le grand Tour Nice
- Enjoy unique views of Nice from the upper deck
- Hop on and off the buses and easily get to all tourist attractions
- Discover the secrets behind the history of Nice with the multilingual commentaries
- Choose between a 1 day or 2 day pass
- Enjoy an easy connection to the Cruise Terminal thanks to the Villefranche bus stop (bus stop number 4)
Enjoy a 1 or 2 day pass that will allow you to hop on and off as many times as you like and discover the city. Start with the most colorful part of the city, Vieille Ville or The Old Town as it is popularly known. Continue along the narrow streets of the Old Town and enchant yourself with the colorful, quaint Italian style houses. Hop On the bus and Hop Off at the Promenade des Anglais and take a long walk in the built of the English Aristocracy.
Experience art and culture in the Musée d'art Moderne et d'art Contemporain or the MAMAC. Next, visit the St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox, which is a national monument of France and is the largest Eastern Orthodox church in Western Europe. Villefranche-sur-Mer is a must visit on tour.
2. Ile de Beauté (Port – Sud)
3. Villefranche – Octroi Sud
4. Villefranche – Citadelle
5. Villefranche – Octroid Nord
6. Ile de Beauté (Port – Nord)
9. Musée Chagall 1
10. Cimiez – Musée Matisse
11. Musée Chagall 2
12. Lycée Massena
13. Promenade des Anglais/Massenet
14. Gambetta/Eglise Russe
15. Gare SNCF
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multi-lingual commentary available in 10 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Brazilian, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin and Portuguese
- Entrance Fees
- Hotel Transfers
- Children from 4 to 11 years old
- Vouchers can be redeemed on board the buses at any stop
- Vouchers are valid for redemption within the period of 1 year from the date of booking
01 April to 01 November:
- Promenade - First Bus: 10.00am, Last Bus: 6.00pm, Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Villefranche - First Bus: 10.30am, Last Bus: 6.30pm, Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Gare SNCF - First Bus: 10.30am, Last Bus: 7.00pm, Frequency: Every 30 minutes
02 November - 31 March:
- Promenade - First Bus: 10.00am, Last Bus: 5.00pm, Frequency: Every 60 minutes
- Gare SNCF - First Bus: 11.00am, Last Bus: 6.00pm, Frequency: Every 60 minutes
Book our airport transfer from Nice city to Nice Airport or vice versa. You are guaranteed a punctua...
Enjoy a surprising immersion through Nice’s city. Let you tell its highlights, its anecdotes and leg...
Amateurs de photos et de randonnées, suivez nous en "Safari Photo" d'une journée à sensation nature ...
See the best of the French Riviera on a full-day sightseeing tour from Nice. Following a pick-up fro...
During this half-day tour, you will discover the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera. Enjoy spen...
On this half-day tour, you will discover the village of Eze, Monaco, and Monte Carlo. You will explo...
During this half-day shared tour in Provence, you will discover Saint Paul de Vence, the jewel of Pr...
You will leave Nice by one of the famous coastal roads with a stop on one of the most beautiful view...
One of the best moments to visit Nice it's in the evening when all the restaurants and bars begin to...
Discover the glitz and glamor of the French Riviera on a half-day sightseeing tour of Cannes from Ni...