Spend an afternoon discovering the secrets behind some of Provence's best-known products: its delicious olive oil and beautiful ceramics. After being picked up from your hotel and enjoying a comfortable ride, you'll learn about the age-old trade of oil-making the picturesque village of Opio, perfectly located between the sea and the mountains, immersed in the greenery and surrounded by olive trees. Here you'll visit the olive mill and you'll get to hear the secrets behind the production of the "Green Gold" of Provence. Next, you'll be taken to the second part of the experience, in the village of Vallauris, dear to Picasso who here discovered the love for art other than painting: Pottery! Here you'll explore his ceramics workshop, also known as the Castle Museum Picasso, before ending your day and heading back to your hotel.
Day trips & excursions
Private tour of Opio and Vallauris
Language: English , French
Availability: From Tuesday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Do this because
- Discover the secrets behind some of Provence's best-known products: its delicious olive oil and beautiful ceramics
- Explore the picturesque village of Opio, visit the olive mill and hear the secrets behind the production of the "Green Gold" of Provence
- Stroll around the charming Vallauris and learn about Picasso's love of pottery
What to expect
- Private driver-guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Trasport on the vehicle of your choice: Luxury Minivan (1-8 people), Prestige minivan (1-7 people), Porsche Panamera (1-3 people)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (can be purchased on location)
You'll be picked up from any hotel or residence you're staying at between Menton and Cannes Mandelieu.
What to remember
- Pick-up from any hotel or residence between Menton and Cannes Mandelieu is included in the price; you'll be asked your hotel address in the course of the booking process
- You can choose the type of vehicle you prefer, depending on the number of participants: Luxury Minivan (1-8 people), Prestige minivan (1-7 people), Porsche Panamera (1-3 people)
- From Tuesday to Saturday
- Pick-up at 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.