Vineyard half-day electric bike tour
- Discover secret vineyards of Nice in 5 hours
- Cycle through the beautiful countryside
- Try some local Collet de Bovis wine
- Visit in small group of 10 people
Pedaling through the scenic rolling vineyards of Nice on an electrically assisted bike allows you to experience the fresh air and flexibility of a traditional bike with additional pedal power to help cover the distance and climbs.
Visit a local family run winery and enjoy a behind the scenes guided tour of the vineyard before trying some of the estates excellent signature wines.
Relax in the shade of fig trees or bask in the sun while enjoying a picnic lunch. (Purchased from a local bakery -at own expense- before leaving Nice).
Finally making the descent back to the town centre along the gorgeous costal road.
- Professional Guide
- Electric bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
- 1 wine tasting
- Poncho's if needed
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
91 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice
Meet us 10 minutes before departure time in front of the Opera Plage (beach) sign on the promenade
- Please wear apropriate clothing for activity, including sunscreen or wet gear
- This tour is not suitable for children and for those smaller that 145cm (4ft9in) due to size of the bikes
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- ALL participants should have an average fitness level. You will need to pedal the bike for the assistance to work
- Weight limit of the bikes is 120kg (265lbs)
- Tuesdays and Saturdays
Departure at 10.00am
Return around 2.30pm in the centre of old town
LA CONSTELLATION DES PETITS POIS - Une fantaisie dansée au pays de la science SPECTACLE JEUNE PUBLIC...
VERS À CITER | THÉÂTRE | DANSE | Création étudiante 2019 Vendredi 26 Avril 2019 | 20h30 Association ...
Concert au Théâtre Lino Ventura Parking surveillé
Dans le monde de la petite Luna tout va bien, jusqu'au jour où elle n'est plus ronde et elle n'éclai...
Guignol prépare son réveillon de noël, il souhaite que tout soit parfait, mais se retrouve contrarié...
Vous voyez cette personne qu’on a tous dans notre entourage ? A la fois responsable et élégante, cha...