From adventure parks to snorkeling tours, from sailing trips to fascinating museums, Go City's Oahu All-Inclusive Pass covers just about anything you’d want to do in this amazing destination. Enjoy great value and flexible admissions to over 40 attractions and tours and don't miss the chance to save up to 55% compared to gate prices on admissions to some of Oahu's greatest sites. A handy digital guide is included with every purchase to help you navigate all the fun things to do on this magical Hawaiian island. Pick the best option for you between 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 days and show your pass directly from your mobile device for easy contactless access to your chosen attraction. You can take up to 2 weeks to use up the number of days you purchased.
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is Hawaii's most visited island thanks to its breathtaking unspoiled nature, beautiful beaches and dynamic cultural scene. Want to step aboard the Battleship Missouri or Pacific Fleet Submarine Museum at Pearl Harbor? Or hike through rainforests and waterfalls on a guided tour? There's so much to choose from!
With 3, 4, 5 and 7-day passes, you get the added bonus of choosing one extra attraction from this list:
- Makani Catamaran Sunset Sail with Drinks
- Private Group Surf Lesson (2+)
- Beauty and the Feast Tour
- Dolphin Encounter + Admission to Sea Life Park
- Full-Day Tour: Hidden Gems, Turtles & Snorkeling
- Moana Splash Luau + Admission to Sea Life Park
Plus more than 40 attractions, including:
- Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Battleship Missouri Memorial at Pearl Harbor
- Pacific Fleet Submarine Museum at Pearl Harbor
- Iolani Palace
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Rainforest, Waterfalls, and Movie Sites: Shuttle & Self-Guided Hike
- Secret Island Beach at Kualoa Ranch - Half-day experience
- Pacific Aviation Museum at Pearl Harbor
- Guided Hike on the North Shore
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii incl. Da Flowrider
...and more! Take a look at the guide for the most up-to-date lineup.