Ka Moana Luau Oahu’s only east-side luau with an award-winning production and show, unlike anything else!
Enjoy an award-winning production and show, filled with performances and music from the different islands of Polynesia - A show that begins and ends with FIRE!
Partake in cultural activities and demonstrations before the show like lei-making, coconut leaf headband weaving, ukulele lessons, temporary tattoos and hula implements. Witness our amazing coconut tree climbers and an authentic umu pig ceremony on site!
Located at Sea Life Park Hawaiʻi, every lūʻau ticket includes admission to the park either day-of lūʻau or within seven (7) days after your lūʻau date!
Highlights: Cultural activities:
- Lei making
- Tattoos (temporary)
- Hula lesson
- Coconut-headband weaving
- Ukulele lesson Dinner selections are from executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina’s The Street.
The buffet selections include:
- Greens and Salads: Island greens w/ mandarin oranges, radish sprouts crisp rice noodles & Asian dressing.
- Fruit salad
- Lomi lomi salmon
- Starch options
- Fresh taro rolls
- Poi samples
- Crisp vegetable stir-fry
- Sweet potatoes
- Steamed white rice
- Main Dishes:
- Fresh grilled mahi mahi w/ macadamia nut crème sauce Chicken yakitori w/ teriyaki sauce Kalua pork
- Pineapple cake
- Beverage Options:
- Hot tea
- Fruit punch
- Island Mai Tai’s
- Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zinfandel
- Domestic Beers: Budweiser and Bud Light
- Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite Additional drinks at the discretion of Sea Life Park
Following dinner guests enjoy an award-winning production highlighting the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia! Your experience culminates with a Polynesian sword of fire! And don’t be surprised to find yourself as part of the experience! All luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem.