On your Hawaii adventure tour, you will travel through history as you visit Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial with a stop at the Pacific Aviation Museum. You will finish the sightseeing tour with a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery and the historic downtown Honolulu.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Film presentation of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Cross Pearl Harbor aboard Navy vessel to Arizona Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum on Ford Island
- Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific (drive through only)
- While driving through Honolulu's historic district view: 'Iolani Palace, Kawaiaha'o Church, King Kamehameha Statue, Mission Houses Museum