Re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II with this visit to the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center. View a film with footage of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack and browse through historic displays. Ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor and board the Arizona Memorial. Take a tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, that served from World War II through Desert Storm. Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered on September 2, 1945Roundtrip transportation and expert narration are included on all of our tours. Leave the driving to us as you travel in comfort on our luxury mini coach that will take you to Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, Punchbowl National Cemetery, and downtown Historic Honolulu. Our Pearl Harbor tour will leave you with an overwhelming sense of history and memories you can share for a lifetime. Visitor Center Your Pearl Harbor tour starts at the visitor center, where you will watch an excellent film about the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. Browse through the informative displays and learn more about that day that changed the course of American history. Food areas and snack vendors are available so you will be able to grab a bite to eat. USS Arizona Memorial Travel aboard a US Navy Launch for the quick ride across the harbor to view Arizona Memorial, which is built over the sunken remains of the ship itself. Let the serenity of the ocean soothe you as you take in its beauty. USS Missouri Tour The next destination is a one hour guided tour of the battleship known as the Mighty Mo, the last battleship built by the US Navy, as well as the site of the Japanese surrender of WWII. Walk the decks, admire the massive size of this historic ship, and stand on the spot of the signing of the treaty that ended World War II. Honolulu City tour and Punchbowl National Cemetery Continuing on your tour, you will experience a fact-filled, expertly narrated drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery. Enjoy the expertly maintained grounds and see the Court of the Missing which includes the names of every American missing in WWII, the Korean War and the Vietnam War. Historic Sites As you continue your tour through historic downtown Honolulu, you also get to view the 18ft tall Statue of King Kamehameha located right across the street from the ‘Iolani Palace. Kawaiahao Church, church of the monarchs, the first Christian church in Hawaii, is also one the attractions along with the Mission Houses Museum. The State Library and Archives as well as Honolulu Hale (City Hall) are also included. Enjoy these sites as your driver recounts the rich history of these Hawaiian landmarks.
Attractions & guided tours
Pearl Harbor premium tour
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II
- Visit Re-live the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- View original footage of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack and browse through historic displays
- Enjoy the sites Hawaiian landmarks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission fees to USS Missouri
- Admission to World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki Hotels
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11 years old): reduced
- Infants(2 years old or less): free
To arrange your Hotel Pick-up time you will have to contact Gray Line Hawaii at (888) 998-4741
What to remember
- Luxury mini coach
- Local breakfast pastry
- Unlimited, chilled bottled water
- Exclusive souvenir booklet
- Lanyard with Premium "Pass"
- Official Pearl Harbor tote bag
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.
- To arrange your Hotel Pick-up time you will have to contact Gray Line Hawaii at (888) 998-4741
Polynesian Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 90% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.