Ticket to SEA LIFE in Oberhausen
- Immerse yourself in Germany's largest SEA LIFE aquarium
- Over 5,000 marine creatures await you in this incredible underwater world
- Experience the daily shows and feedings at the aquarium
Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world of SEA LIFE in Oberhausen. With over 2 million liters of water and more than 5,000 sea creatures, the largest SEA LIFE aquarium in Germany awaits you in Oberhausen. Discover the youngest offspring of blacktip reef sharks, cat sharks, rays and other sea creatures in the 148sqm flat-water basin. They swim alongside and above the visitors in the underwater dome.
Until spring 2018: Adventure turtle
Over 200 million years of evolution have produced both bizarre and wonderful types of turtles. Discover these fascinating species and their habitats. Marvel at the length of the snake-necked turtle or the strength of the snapping turtle's jaw. An astonishing sight for everyone.
- Admission to SEA LIFE in Oberhausen
Zum Aquarium 1, 46047 Oberhausen, Germany
From Oberhausen train station, take the bus to the "Neue Mitte" stop, from there you can reach the aquarium after an approx. 500m walk along the promenade
- Please note that children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- 2 January to 30 December: every day from 10.00am to 6.30 pm
- Closed on Christmas Eve
- 31 December: from 10.00am to 2:30pm
- Last admission: 1 hour and 30 minutes before closing
Oberhausens aufregendste Indoor-Freizeitattraktion lädt auf 2800 m² zum Spiel und Spaß, Bauen und Be...
Attention, lors de l’achat de ce match, vous recevrez une contremarque qui ne permet pas l’accès au ...