Oslo city center walking tour
- See the sites of Oslo with an expert guide
- Learn about Oslo's culture and history
Your Oslo city center walking tour will start at the City Hall, where the annual Nobel Peace Prize is awarded and as you stroll along the pedestrian street, you will see Oslo's main church which dates back to the 17th century , Dom, Parliament House, University of Oslo, the National Theatre, the Royal Palace and much more.
You will stop by the central railway station and the square nearby to hear the fascinating story about this part of the city. It is here that the main pedestrian sidewalk Karl Johans Gate begins, and you can find discos, night clubs, bars, jazz clubs and cafés in between all the stores, boutiques and hotels, and get all the necessary information about dining and shopping from your guide.
Your tour finishes with introduction to the new building of Opera Theater. You will have the opportunity to climb its roof and enjoy panoramic views of Oslo and the fjord on your ow time following the tour.
- Guided tour
- Entry to sites
Fridtjof Nansens Plass 1-2, 0160 Oslo, Norway
- City Hall: Rådhus Oslo, F.Nansens pl, 2
- Requires at least 48 hours for confirmation for groups of more than six people.
- The tour is available in English and Russian.
- For tropus of more than six people, the following languages are available: German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese
- Every hour from 9am to 6pm
With more than 1000 years of history, Oslo's history is filled with horrifying stories, particularly...
This walking tour takes you through the city center of Oslo, showcasing spots like the Opera House, ...
Discover the main attractions of Oslo on this guided tour. You will explore the inner city and visit...
Sollten Sie nur wenig Zeit haben, dann ist das genau die richtige Tour für Sie! Auf unserer Oslo Sta...
Im Öffibus geht es ruhig und gelassen den Fjord entlang. Hören Sie auf der Oslo Must Sees Tour den g...
Imagine a river, surrounded by old industrial buildings and parklands. Walking down the street in a ...