This legendary tour takes you through Norway’s most breathtaking UNESCO-protected fjord and mountain scenery, including Europe’s top scenic rail journeys. You will also enjoy a fjord cruise on the magnificent Aurlandsfjord and on the narrow Nærøyfjord. This is a self-guided tour, from Oslo, through Myrdal, Flåm, Gudvangen, Voss then to Bergen.
Self-guided trip From Oslo to Bergen with the Flåm railway and Sognefjord
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience Norway's most breathtaking UNESCO-protected Fjords
- Ride on the 20km Flam Railway with spectacular nature and landscapes
- Enjoy a day full of historical culture traveling from Oslo to Bergen
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- The scenic Bergen Railway from Oslo
- The breathtaking Flåm Railway
- Fjord cruise on the magnificent Aurlandsfjord and on the narrow Nærøyfjord
- Bus trip through beautiful scenery (including Stalheimskleiva in May-September)
- The Bergen Railway
- Admission - Naeroyfjord
- Admission - The Flam Railway
- Admission - The Bergen Railway
Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Oslo, Norway
You can start this experience at the Oslo train Station
What to remember
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your tour itinerary will be issued and sent via email, please don't forget to check it
- This is a self-guided tour
- Minimum age for participation is 2 years
Please see the calendar for updated availability
Easy Travel Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.