In this experience, you will have an hour to enjoy learning more about the Southern Hemispheres' night sky. Journey through the Milky Way as you explore the High-5 in the skies which are the constellations, planets, stars, globular clusters, and galaxies. Although this activity is weather dependent, Karoo is one of the best places to explore the night skies as it is the least polluted city in South Africa.
Karoo stargazing experience with or without transfer
- Enjoy a one-hour stargazing experience with or without transfer
- Discover the beauty of the Southern Hemisphere night sky
- Explore the high-5 of the skies, constellations, planets, stars, globular clusters, and galaxies
- Guided tour
- Equipment use
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 0 - 5): free admission
- If you select the option without pick-up, please meet at De Denne Country Guest House at Oudtshoorn, 6620, South Africa
- If you select the option with pick-up, please indicate your pickup location (Karoo area) at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- Please wear a jacket as the weather is a bit chilly
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
From Oudtshoorn you will travel to the southern foothills of the Swartberg (Black Mountain) Mountain...
This scenic half-day tour includes an optional leisure hike in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Swa...
If you are a fan of historic sites, beautiful scenery, outdoor exercise, and wine tastings, then thi...
Enjoy the spark of this tour as you taste through a variety of gin with its distinct South African f...
Discover the amazing underwater world and panoramic view of the mountain around False Bay coastline ...
On this tour, start off with a visit to the Franschhoek Motor Museum that shows more than 100 years ...