Spend a full day discovering Monreale and Palermo's amazing mix of Arab-Norman, Byzantine and Baroque history and architecture. You'll depart from Cefalù and you'll enjoy a scenic coach drive along the Tyrrhenian Sea to Monreale where you'll visit the stunning Cathedral, one of the finest Norman churches in the world. You'll then continue on with a walking tour of Palermo’s highlights such as Mercato di Capo market, where you'll get to taste the real Sicilian street food. After some free time to have lunch and shop you'll visit the outside of the Teatro Massimo. In the afternoon, after seeing the Capuchin Catacombs, renowned for its thousands of mummies, you'll return to Cefalù.
Day trips & excursions
Monreale and Palermo street food tour from Cefalù
Duration: up to 24 hours
Language: English , Italian , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Monreale and Palermo's amazing mix of Arab-Norman, Byzantine and Baroque history
- Visit the stunning Monreale Cathedral, Mercato del Capo, Teatro Massimo and more
- Discover the taste of the real Sicilian street food
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
Cefalù, Via Passafiume, 40, 90015 Cefalù PA, Italy
In front of the Cefalù central station.
What to remember
- Please make sure that your clothes are appropriate for visiting the churches
- Every Monday from May to October at 7.45 am
Sicilyexcursions - Noema Viaggi
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.