Taste the culinary gems of Palermo that only a local can find! Enjoy a pleasant walk through the city, going from one tasting of traditional Sicilian foods to another. The tour will last about 3 hours and evening food walk are available upon request.
- Arancina Palermitana (fried rice balls stuffed with a meat sauce),
- Sfincione (the famous pizza in Palermo)
- Panelle (deep-fried chickpeas)
- Crocchè or Cazzilli (soft potato bites)
- Bread with Milza (the sandwich king of street food)
and a few other surprises that you'll find along the way!
- Wine and beer are included
- Food walk for up to 20 people
- Stops at historical places of interest
- Fulvio is a professional chef
About your host, Fulvio: "I love meeting people from around the world and helping them discover the flavors of Sicily in a genuine, local way. I cook seasonal starters, pasta, fish, meat or vegetarian dishes. I can even teach you the secrets to cooking amazing Italian food. Oh, and I'm a rocker!"
Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Savor local food and enjoy dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.