Eiffel Tower climbing experience to the 2nd floor
- Climb the 704 steps of the Eiffel Tower up to the second level
- See the Eiffel Tower from a spectacular perspective most visitors miss
- Walk on the glass floor, 57 meters from the ground
Experience at its fullest the Eiffel Tower climbing the 704 steps leading up to the second floor.
Your tour begins at Pont d'lena. From here, you will follow your guide to the ticket entrance of the Eiffel Tower, where you'll have a closer look at the monument. Your guide will explain the fascinating history of this iconic attraction whilst we arrange your tickets. Please note that during busy periods, there may be a wait to clear the line for the stairs and security. Rest assured that this line will move much quicker than the line for the elevator!
Follow your English-speaking guide to discover the Eiffel Tower from a spectacular perspective most visitors miss. You'll learn the stories behind the creation of the tower and understand what keeps her standing. The special view from the staircase will give you the opportunity to enjoy it from every angle...
On the first level, you will get to learn very little-known facts about the Eiffel Tower and its architect. You'll walk on a 57-meter high glass floor and reach the observation deck of the second level. From there, take in iconic sights such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees, and Notre Dame while enjoying your guide's insightful commentary.
This comprehensive tour is typically scheduled to last for 2 hours, though wait times at security checks and in lines can sometimes increase the tour duration. Even if you do get caught in line, your guide will use this time to give you even more interesting facts and anecdotes about this famous structure.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Stairs entrance tickets with access to 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-3 year old): free
In front of the Eiffel Tower, Quai Branly, 75007 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before the time indicated on your voucher at the end of the Pont d'Iena (Eiffel Tower side), where stands the carrousel. Our coordinator will wait for you near the carrousel, on the stairs that lead down to the river. He will be wearing blue and holding a sign for easy identification. Closest metro stop: Bir Hakeim (line 6).
- This tour involves an extensive amount of walking and climbing
- This tour is not recommended to people with symptoms of vertigo, heart or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance, strollers or baby carriages
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks not recommended
- We will do our best to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
- We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, we sometimes experience delays from security or entrance lines. In these instances, the tour duration may exceed the allocated 2 hours. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience.
- From 1st April to 31st october
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
Tour starts at 11.30am or 5.00pm
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...