- With a single ticket, you'll get to visit the Cathedral, the Bell Tower, the Diocesan Museum and the Sant'Eufemia basilica
- Admire the treasures and the main historic buildings of the city of Spoleto
- Take advantage of the audio guide included in the entrance cost
Visit the Spoleto Cathedral monumental complex: the cathedral, the bell tower, the Diocesan Museum, and the Sant'Eufemia basilica. Included in the price of the ticket is also the rental of the audioguide, which will accompany you on your discovery of the treasures and historic buildings of the city.
For the first time, you'll be able to look at Filippo Lippi's fresco cycle decorating the apse of the Duomo from above; afterwards, you'll climb to the top of the bell tower. The cathedral houses, starting from the facade all the way to the floor and the various chapels, several masterpieces, which tell of the different art styles and schools that followed one another over time, from the beginnings to the Romanesque, from the Renaissance to the Baroque, up until the Neoclassic. Furthermore, in the Chapel of the Relics you'll get a chance to lay your eyes on the precious autograph letter of St. Francis of Assisi to Friar Leo. The combination ticket also includes a visit to the Diocesan Museum and the Sant'Eufemia Basilica.
You can choose from three different options:
1. Admission ticket for the Cathedral, the bell tower, the Sant'Eufemia Basilica and the Diocesan Museum, with audioguide included
2. Admission ticket for the Sant'Eufemia Basilica and the Diocesan Museum, with audioguide included
3. Admission ticket for the Cathedral with audioguide included
- Option 1: Cathedral with audio guide
- Option 2: Basilica and Museum with audio guide
- Option 3: Cathedral, Bell Tower, Basilica, Museum with audio guide
Via Aurelio Saffi, 13, 06049 Spoleto PG
Diocesan Museum and the Basilica of Sant'Eufemia
- The audio guide is available in Italian, English, German, Spanish and French
Cathedral, Bell Tower, Basilica, Museum
- April 1st - October 31st
- From Monday to Saturday: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm / 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 1st - March 31st: closed
Basilica of Sant'Eufemia and the Diocesan Museum
- April 1st - October 31st
- From Monday to Thursday: 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm / 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- November 1st - March 31st
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- From Monday to Thursday: closed
- March 1st - October 31st
- From Monday to Saturday: 10:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Sundays and public holidays: 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- November 1st - February 28th
- From Monday to Saturday: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Sundays and public holidays: 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The Winery and Farm Antonelli San Marco is one of the most ancient in Montefalco, it's an estate whi...
Treat yourself to some of Italy’s finest wine and food at the family-run winery and farm of Antonell...
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
Discover more than 2,500 years of Italian history on a private, 3-hour walking tour of Orvieto. Admi...
If you're spending your holidays in Assisi, Umbria, or even just passing through, do not miss our co...
With your guide, you will walk along Perugia's city walls dating from the Etruscan Age, get lost in ...