Tickets and audio guides for the Spoleto Cathedral monumental complex
- With a single ticket, you'll get to visit the Cathedral, the Bell Tower, the Diocesan Museum and the Sant'Eufemia basilica
- Admire the treasures and the main historic buildings of the city of Spoleto
- Take advantage of your audio guide included with the entrance fee
Visit the Spoleto Cathedral monumental complex: the cathedral, the bell tower, the Diocesan Museum, and the Sant'Eufemia basilica. Included in the price of the ticket is also the rental of an audio guide, which will accompany you on your discovery of the treasures and historic buildings of the city.
For the first time, you'll be able to look at Filippo Lippi's fresco cycle decorating the apse of the Duomo from above; afterwards, you'll climb to the top of the bell tower. Visit the cathedral houses, starting from the facade all the way to the floor and the various chapels. Discover several masterpieces, which tell of the different art styles and schools that followed one another over time, from the beginnings to the Romanesque, from the Renaissance to the Baroque, up to the Neoclassic. Furthermore, in the Chapel of the Relics you'll get the chance to lay your eyes on the precious autographed letter of St. Francis of Assisi to Friar Leo. This combination ticket also includes a visit to the Diocesan Museum and the Sant'Eufemia Basilica.
You can choose from three different options:
1. Admission ticket for the Cathedral, the bell tower, the Sant'Eufemia Basilica and the Diocesan Museum, with audioguide included
2. Admission ticket for the Sant'Eufemia Basilica and the Diocesan Museum, with audioguide included
3. Admission ticket for the Cathedral with audioguide included
- Option 1: Cathedral with audio guide
- Option 2: Basilica and Museum with audio guide
- Option 3: Cathedral, Bell Tower, Basilica, Museum with audio guide
Via Aurelio Saffi, 13, 06049 Spoleto PG
Diocesan Museum and the Basilica of Sant'Eufemia
- The audio guide is available in Italian, English, German, Spanish and French
Cathedral, Bell Tower, Basilica, Museum
- 1 April - 31 October
- From Monday to Saturday: 11.00am - 1.30pm / 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- Sunday: 12.30pm - 4.00pm
- 1 November - 31 March: closed
Basilica of Sant'Eufemia and the Diocesan Museum
- 1 April - 31 October
- From Monday to Thursday: 11.00am - 1.30pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am - 1.00pm / 2.30pm - 5.00pm
- 1 November - 31 March
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am - 5.00pm
- From Monday to Thursday: closed
- 1 March - 31 October 31
- From Monday to Saturday: 10.30am - 6.00pm
- Sundays and public holidays: 12.30pm - 6.00pm
- 1 November - 28 February
- From Monday to Saturday: 10.30am - 5.00pm
- Sundays and public holidays: 12.30pm - 5.00pm
Treat yourself to some of Italy’s finest wine and food at the family-run winery and farm of Antonell...
Goretti winery has been handed down for generations making it a family-owned and operated producer o...
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
Discover more than 2,500 years of Italian history on a private, 3-hour walking tour of Orvieto. Admi...
With your guide, you will walk along Perugia's city walls dating from the Etruscan Age, get lost in ...
A "must do" when you visit Assisi is seeing the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis, built in the XIII...